The 2022 University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship is open for interested and qualified students to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship will provide selected candidates with an award that will pay the total tuition fees and a maintenance grant of £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
The EPSRC funds the Studentship as part of a business-led research collaboration between leading UK businesses and their long-term strategic University partners.
Other scholarships in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and a $50,000 yearly salary.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and a €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in the UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Ph.D. Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £15,609 stipend per annum
- Deadline: November 22, 2022
This multi-disciplinary Ph.D. studentship is an exciting opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners to develop new materials supporting Fischer Tropsch and CO2 utilization catalysts.
Using a range of experimental approaches, including automated high-throughput and modern informatics methods, the successful candidate will explore routes to high surface area porous metal borides, metal nitrides, and other related materials onto various catalyst nanoparticles be deposited.
The project will combine synthetic chemistry, advanced structural analysis (crystallography), and characterization with sorption and spectroscopic methods. The successful candidate will also develop teamwork and scientific communication skills as part of a team that works closely together.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meeting the eligibility requirements of the EPSRC
- meet the requirements to study at the University of Liverpool
- meet the English Language requirements of the university
- apply before the deadline