Princeton University has a distinctive platform of scholarships for international students willing to be registered as these scholarships have the benefits and other information you desire.
The university welcomes applications from students around the world and they review all applications in the same manner, regardless of citizenship or country of residence.
The University of Princeton scholarship is ongoing for interested international students and the country’s students to apply.
There is an outstanding opportunity for those who wish to secure financial aid while furthering their studies at an exceptional university like the University of Princeton.
Hence, read through this post and get the necessary document and credentials as an international student for a scholarship.
University Of Princeton
Princeton University is a private university in the United States it was founded in 1746 and is considered one of the older universities in the United States.
They also have a long history of providing high-quality education to students, as well as career opportunities to professionals in the academic field.
Princeton University students and international students can meet friendly locals, study in a safe city and immerse themselves in an interesting culture.
There are some 8,000 students who attend Princeton and nearly two-thirds of them study at the undergraduate level.
Around 12 per cent of undergraduates and more than 40 per cent of graduate students at Princeton are international.
Princeton University is a medium-sized university with a total enrollment of 8,500. Here, you will find various clubs and organizations that you would be able to join.
Through teaching and research, they educate people who will contribute to society and develop knowledge that will make a difference in the world.
International Students-Princeton University
To ease the financial burden, international students are offered assistance in the form of scholarships, financial aid, assistantships, fellowships, work-study and external loans.
When studying abroad, it is best to save as much money as you can. After all, there are other costs to consider besides tuition fees, such as accommodation, meals, transportation, and books.
The scholarships at Princeton University can help fund your study expenses and there are currently 6 scholarships being offered to international students at Princeton University.
To get to know some things click below for application inquiries as they are compiled with the necessary information you need and help you find the scholarship that best fits you.
Scholarships at Princeton University are solely need-based, although Princeton does not offer academic or athletic merit scholarships financial aid awards cover the difference between Princeton’s costs.
Fees For International Students-Princeton University
The bachelor’s tuition fee for international students at Princeton University is 57,500 USD per year and the Master’s tuition fee for international students at Princeton University is 57,500 USD per year.
Moreso, these are the amount your family is expected to contribute to your education and the parental contribution is based on our evaluation of your financial aid application.
Below are the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Have excellent academic results in your required courses
- Be an international student
- Not receive any other scholarship, sponsorship, bursary, or discount apart from Princeton
- To get a guaranteed admission, you must aim for a 3.9 GPA and a 1510 or above SAT score or 32 or above ACT score.
Apply For Aids
- Guidance Counsel Letter
- School Report
- Two (2) Teacher Recommendations
- SAT or ACT
- Two (2) SAT Subjects Test (recommend, not required)
- TOEFL, IELTS, Academics or PTE Academic.
For financial aid consideration, you need to submit:
- Princeton Financial Aid Application
- Parent’s federal income tax return and W-2 statements
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Non-custodial Parent Form or Waiver Request form.
Available Princeton University Scholarships For International Students
These are the available Princeton University Scholarships for International students below:
Princeton Financial Aid
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Degrees Offered: Bachelor’s
Princeton Financial Aid is a fully funded scholarship offered to international students and this is one of the most generous scholarships at Princeton University.
To be considered for this undergraduate scholarship at Princeton University, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- a student who demonstrates financial aid
- You will also find the specific steps to submit your application there.
It’s important to submit your application before the deadline indicated on the scholarship page, as this will provide the selection committee time to consider your application.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
Gordon Wu Fellowship
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Degrees Offered: PhD
As an international student in a graduate program, living abroad can be quite costly if you don’t prepare for your expenses.
This is why fully funded scholarships like Gordon Wu Fellowship are available at Princeton University for qualified students.
Gordon Wu Fellowship is open to PhD international students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- $5,000 supplement every year for 5 years Princeton University awards the following scholarship benefits to successful applicants:
- 100% tuition fee in the first year
- 100% tuition fee in the first year
- $3,000 in the first year
- $5,000 supplement every year for 5 years
- Gordon Wu Fellowship offers some of the best benefits for PhD students at Princeton University.
Princeton University Scholarships Deadline
Princeton University Scholarship Application Deadline for international students: Jan 1, 2023. An important thing to be noted below:
You must meet the application deadlines at Princeton University; here are the deadlines:
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Single-Choice Early Action): November 1, 2022
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Regular Decision): January 1, 2023
- Master’s Deadline (Fall): December 1, 2022 (Different Master’s programs have different deadlines).
Please note: Make sure to check out the scholarship link for the requirements you need to complete and submit before the deadline.
How To Apply
These are the following application steps:
- Click on the application button below
- You should have given a unique registration number, username, and password
- When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility.
- You need to set up a draft application form and update it and your supporting documentation until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
- Be aware there will be some information on the website
- No false information on the website.
The scholarship allows international students to focus on academics, increasing their chances of staying in school and graduating on time.
University Scholarships go beyond financial aid for many students, and they reward deserving students with the ability to afford higher education.
Therefore, if you want to study at the University of Princeton as an international student through the above graduate scholarship, go for it and start preparing for this post to deliver essential details.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Scholarships.Fulloaded.co, as we continue to provide you with the best School just like Princeton University Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Scholarships.Fulloaded.co being Accurate and free from Misinformation.