Georgian College International Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to finance your higher education abroad and a great opportunity to attain your academic goals. The program will take place in Canada; the application process is open for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All international and domestic students are fit to participate in this monetary aid program and access minimum aid of $1,000 for the tuition fee of any postsecondary program at Georgian College.
GC has 4,500 foreign scholars from 85 countries, 13,000 full-time scholars. It was established at the time of the creation of Ontario’s college system in 1967. The Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology were formed on the 21st of May 1965, when the Ontario system of public colleges was created. Georgian provides beyond $3 million in bursaries and awards to scholars annually. Applicants get the opportunity to apply online whenever they feel prepared to.
Georgian’s main campus is positioned on a 140-acre site on Barrie’s northeast edge. It has various health care teaching health centres available to the community and public, laboratories, and classrooms. Barrie Campus also houses the Sadlon Centre for Wellness, Health, and Sciences. It was officially opened in 2011; this $65-million, 165,000 square-foot tower has enabled Georgian to double its enrolment in health and wellness programs to 3,000 scholars and allow scholars to seek health sciences-correlated certificates, degrees and diplomas, and innovative degree programs.
Why Georgian College? Georgian College teams with industry and community associates to provide its scholars with unique, innovative curricula and worthy work placement. It has one of the maximum employment rates in all of Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
Georgian College International Scholarship – Summary
- Award Institution: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Postsecondary
- Award Value: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: Canada
Eligibility for Georgian College International Scholarship
To meet the criteria for Georgian College International Scholarship, entrants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Eligible Nations: Canadian nationals and scholars from overseas are fit to apply.
- All postsecondary programs are open.
- The applicants must have exceptional academic accomplishments.
Steps to Apply for Georgian College International Scholarship
To win Georgian College International Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Steps to Apply: The candidates can log in to the college’s student portal and submit their admission applications. Students can log in here to apply for the program.
- Needed Documents: The candidates are expected to provide the documents below to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Prerequisites for Admission: Applicants must be at least 21 years old to take on a degree stud.
- Prerequisites for Language: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
Georgian College International Scholarship – Benefits
Recipients of the Georgian College International Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The applicants from the international countries selected will be paid a sum of $1,000 to contribute to the tuition fee of any applied degree program.
Please visit the official website to inquire further about Georgian College International Scholarship.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.